AMCA encourages all with interest or expertise in this area of study to become a member of the organization.
Membership requires a two-step process:
- Fill out the membership form
- Make your membership payment.
You may join and make your membership payment in one of two ways:
- Online: via our convenient online form and payment buttons
- Fill out the online form and click the Join AMCA button
(clicking the Join button will automatically transfer you to the online payment page).
- On the online payment page: choose your membership status and click that payment button you will be taken to our PayPal payment site where you may pay online and complete your membership application.
- By mail: Fill out the online form , but, instead of clicking the Join AMCA button, print out the completed form and include it with your check or money order. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate the mailing address.
Important: Please remember that until you have completed both steps of your membership application, 1) the form and 2) your membership dues, you will not be registered as a member of the organization. To ensure that you receive all bulletins and mailings, please complete both steps and be sure that we have your current contact information and that your annual dues are paid.
For specific questions regarding membership and/or payment of membership dues, please contact Patrick Kane at email@example.com.